HubSpot is hiring remote customer support specialists to grow and support its West Coast users. HubSpot service reps field customer requests and troubleshoot problems with HubSpot products and are responsible for helping customers get the most out of the company’s products and services. In this role, you’ll work roughly 40 hours a week and have unlimited vacation days.
- These customers typically call to change travel plans, confirm or obtain their itinerary, request refunds, or report travel issues.
- HubSpot service reps field customer requests and troubleshoot problems with HubSpot products and are responsible for helping customers get the most out of the company’s products and services.
- Welcome to remote, part-time, freelance, and flexible Customer Service jobs!
- One of the best features of this job is that you get to decide the hours that you’ll work.
- A remote customer service rep proactively reaches out to current and prospective customers with new offers, preemptive solutions, product news, and more.
Let’s discuss the different factors that can help you understand if at-home customer service positions are right for you. In this post, discover if remote service is right for you, the different types of positions available, and companies what is remote customer service that often offer them. Receive job search tactics to find the best opportunities for you and tips for crafting your resume for remote-friendly employers. U.S. Bank is one of the top five largest commercial banks in the United States.
Overnight Customer Service Representative (Part-time)
Progressive is one of the largest car insurance providers in the United States. In addition to insuring cars, Progressive insures commercial vehicles, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and homes through select companies. If so, please click “Applied for Job” to save it to your “Application History” page.
Lincare is the nation’s leading provider of oxygen, durable medical equipment and clinical respiratory services. We are currently seeking Remote Customer Service Representatives to join our Customer Support Center. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
Lincoln Financial Group offers financial products that help customers achieve retirement income security. The company offers annuities, life insurance, and long-term care protection. Our total rewards package includes up to $8K/year in tuition assistance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, 8 weeks parental leave, 50% off your Verizon wireless service and more.
Stay ahead of the curve and find a remote job on the world’s biggest remote job marketplace. Hires remote customer success managers who have experience in product management. Rather than selling products to customers, customer success managers will highlight what a customer can do using Aha!. Into the customer’s existing tools as well as creating best practices that will lead them to success. A live chat agent provides constant support to customers or prospects over live chat. For example, you’ll often be helping customers with questions they have while online shopping on your company’s website.
What is a remote customer service rep?
In customer service, speed and efficiency is everything, and the last thing you want is for a slow Internet connection to leave a customer hanging. Remotive is where top talents go to easily access active and fully remote job opportunities from
vetted tech companies. Sign in to create your job alert for Remote Customer Service Representative jobs in United States. CVS Health is the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services and prescriptions, managing over 9,500 pharmacy stores, a thriving online pharmacy, and 1,100 MinuteClinic locations.
An enablement content specialist works behind the scenes to provide customer service employees with the resources needed to create delightful customer experiences. They generate value during every interaction by ensuring team members are equipped with the skills and tools required to do so. These employees are excellent team players and understand how to support their teammates to produce positive customer engagement.
Customer Support Manager
PinkCallers supplies small businesses with remote customer service reps who perform fundamental services for that company. PinkCallers’ reps book meetings, answer service calls and help organizations manage their employee scheduling. This position requires about 40 hours of work each week, and you can adjust your schedule based on your time zone. If you’re hoping to find a job where you can use your people skills while working from home, one of these jobs could be the right fit for you.
If so, this fully remote opportunity could be a great fit for you. In this role, you’ll use your solution-finding and technical skills to save the day for our customers. The Customer Service representative aids in all customer support functions of patient order entry while abiding by the procedures set forth by management within the customer support centers. CommentSold is a commerce platform that connects retailers with buyers.
- The company offers annuities, life insurance, and long-term care protection.
- You should feel comfortable reaching out to other employees to chat via video calls and approaching people in coworking spaces.
- While this position is usually in-office, it can easily be made remote as conversations can occur over the phone, via email, or even video conferencing.
- Discover the best remote customer support jobs at top remote companies that are hiring customer success, customer service, community managers and more.
- Travel agents may seem outdated as people can easily make travel arrangements online, but they still exist.